We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. Should The P. L. Luba Co. decide to make use of any personally identifiable information, in a manner vastly different from that which is stated; the user or users will be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate matter.
This Policy applies to P. L. Luba Co, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of pagodafinejewelry.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information we collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personal information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to provide you with any products or services.
This website collects:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which will be used when you purchase products and to deliver the products in which you have requested.
In addition, Pagoda Fine Jewelry may have the occasion to collect non-personal, anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Please note that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, emails, and complete purchase forms. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why data is collected, and how long it is kept
We are collecting your data for the following reasons;
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested from us
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products
- To send you promotional emails when you have given your consent to do so
- To contact you with surveys or satisfaction questionnaires
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- The length of time your personal information remains relevant;
- The duration in which it takes to complete your order, including processing and shipping time.
- The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations
- Any limitation periods within which claims or returns might be made
Use of information collected
The P. L. Luba Co. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
The P. L. Luba Co. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of products and services you request. We may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of the items you purchase, or that may be of interest to you from pagodafinejewelry.com
Disclosure of information
The P. L. Luba Co. may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered
- In other ways described within this Policy, or to which you have otherwise consented
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all the rights and property of The P. L. Luba Co.
The P. L. Luba Co. greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, payment issues, order issues, and/or changes in our policies, products, and site information).
Children under the age of 13
Pagodafinejewelry.com is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or postcards. To discontinue or unsubscribe from these promotions, please send an email to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe to any third-party websites linked within our site, you must go to that specific website and follow their protocol. The P. L. Luba Co. will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
The P. L. Luba Co. takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for ‘https’ at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
Offline, only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or packaging) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store this information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (262) 376-8730
P.L. Luba Co.
N58 W6189 Columbia Rd.
Cedarburg, WI 53012